9.06.2011

Updates + Pickin up my Headset

I'm heading out in a few moments to go to Gamestop and pick up the PS3 Stereo Headset that I pre-ordered and talked about a few days ago. Hopefully it was worth the money. I will probably have a review about it in the next few days once I test it out.


Also, I'm still recording pranks, I have not left the game. Some pranks are just not that great so I prefer not to put them up in a video. I do have a good 1 or 2, but we're still recording, and plan to get a new video out in a few days. Aiming for earlier than that.

Until then, I'll see you guys later.

7 comments:

  1. hey, i hope those headset are good! even tho i have 360 i hope they work for you! nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ill look forward to the review about it, help me decide whether to get it :P hope theyre good

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, I look forward to the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that headset but I didn't pre-order it. I hope Gamestop has some left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, let us know how good they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would really like to read your review on the headphones.
    Pranks? Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete