7.26.2011

WWE Summerslam 2011 Countdown Begins: 26 Days

 

The countdown is on for Summerslam. I'll be attending my 3rd straight Summerslam as they've been here at the Staples Center in Los Angeles since 2009. There hasn't been much talk and speculation yet...but after last night's Raw...we could be in the presence of CM Punk vs John Cena II. That can be great...but whether it will live up to the epic match at Money in the Bank is up in the air. The only other GREAT announcement(sarcasm) is a performance by Cee Lo Green. Woo hoo!! That's great....not what I paid for! I think the Divas title match may be decided by the result of next week's battle royal, but who cares? Anyway, I'll make another Summerslam post in the coming weeks based on what announcements have been made, I just hope it ends up being a good show!

13 comments: