7.29.2011

Tech Syndicate has Minecraft Servers for Rent

This just in from our main website, maybe you guys are interested in this offer:

I’m happy to announce that TheTechSyndicate is now offering Minecraft server hosting. We’re hosting a small number of servers on our VPS so we can ensure you the following specs:
  • $12 /Monthly
  • 512mb Ram and 256mb Burstable Ram
  • 24-7 Online
  • Suggested Players 8-12
  • Craftbukkit Included
  • Installation of plugins
  • Enabled Hourly Backups
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 350GB Bandwidth
  • Phone Technical Support
  • Skype Technical Support
Also as long as you have your server with us we can also provide you web hosting space which includes a sub domain if you don’t already have a domain. 10GB of disk space and 10GB of bandwidth which is a 3-5$ per month value for FREE.
The good thing about hosting with TheTechSyndicate is we are hosting around 2 Minecraft servers at the moment so we can focus on your server and the best part about this is we will manage your whole server for you. This includes installing any plugins you may want and config them to your liking.

You can contact me at…

Skype: kotton1320      (This is not me, CashCorner29. This is my partner on the site)

Email: admin@thetechsyndicate.com

24 comments:

  1. Might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exactly does a Minecraft server use up to 350GB of bandwidth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of stuff for a Minecraft server.. Didn't know it was that serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know that this kind of stuff went on in Minecraft. Seems like a lucrative opportunity for you. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are the current two doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. not playing minecraft. maybe i should start since im hearing so many people say how great that game is
    +1

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopped playing minecraft but this looks interesting man

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fucking loove mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My server provider (Brohoster) just shut down. Looks like I found this at just the right time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sat on youtube for an hour after this watching MC. Followed and playing++

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish my laptop was better so it could run Minecraft properly damat ;[

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow cool! do they take bitcoins?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll inform my minecraft friends, i'm sure they'll be all over this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats nice, keep it up
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  15. I might try this but heck I need to figure out how do this minecraft server stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice nice. I haven't touched this game in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmm, I must say those specs are looking pretty darn good. Might just have to check you all out.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's pretty cool of you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still have yet to play minecraft. it looks cool

    ReplyDelete