6.18.2011

Tech Syndicate Minecraft Server

Now I'm not a big Minecraft'er...but I'm making this post to tell y'all about the Minecraft server our site, TheTechSyndicate, has just opened up. It currently has this city layout that's supposed to somewhat represent Minneapolis, Minnesota. This was done with the help out of partner, Minecraft129, which I'm sure most of my followers might be familiar with. So make sure to stop on by sometime if you have the game, we hope to see you there. Here are some enticing pictures:



The IP for the server is: 75.102.38.68:25565

As always: TheTechSyndicate.com

7 comments:

  1. gonna see if I can log on, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to log on later, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely check it out man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like you've done a great job there. these pictures will definately verge new minecrafters in your server

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice server bro! Contratulations!

    +following

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks cool, I might log on and give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete