6.03.2011

E3 Next Week!

Well it's that time of the year again when gamers are actually glued to their TV and not playing games but rather watching E3, one of the biggest gaming conventions of the year. Groundbreaking announcements and developments are sure to be the stars of the show. I'm personally looking forward to announcements from some of my current favorite games. This will include more news regarding Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, and the newly announced revamped series, WWE '12. I still have my doubts about WWE '12 and hope it's not the same game with a different name. But we will hear even more news about the game besides the trailer and snapshots that were released just a few days ago, which I will be all ears for. But just because I'm most interested to hear about those games does not mean I won't be alert for other games that are coming to us in 2011/2012, because I'm open to anything that catches my eye.


For more information about the event, it's all posted on: http://www.e3expo.com/

3 comments:

  1. I was just informed by another blogger about e3, I had completely forgotten! I am also looking forward to Battlefield 3. Modern Warfare 3 looks the same as Modern Warfare 2 to me. Not very appealing, but Battlefield 3 looks amazing! Farcry aswell is coming out, looking forward to that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here.. MW3 doesn't look that different. I would like to see more information about the game before I make a complete decision.

    ReplyDelete